Welcome to the SōLEURS Fitting Room ‘How To’ Guide.
1. The Fitting Room uses video of your face from your webcam and superimposes 3D digitised models of our sunglasses on to your face. Try on any style from our product range ‘virtually’ and gain a realistic view of what suits you.
2. The Fitting Room will open in a ‘pop-up’. For the full experience you will need to allow the app to access your webcam. If you don’t have a webcam click the green link at the bottom and upload a picture of yourself (see step 6).
3. Once you can see yourself via your webcam, follow the on-screen instructions to align your face with the guide.
4. When you’re in position, the face guide will turn green. Please hold still and the app will scan your face.
5. Now you can preview any pair of SōLEURS sunglasses on your face. Even move if and the glasses will move realistically with you. Select any sunglass style from the scrolling carousel at the top. Click the compare button (bottom-left) to compare two styles.
6. In the comparison mode you can review two different styles side by side and weigh up your preferences. For a closer look, you can even click the button on the bottom-right to go ‘full-screen’.
7. No webcam? No problem. Preview our product range by uploading a photo of your face from your local drive or even from Facebook, as per the instructions in Stage 2.
If you have just visited us from one of our Product pages, just close the tab to this page in your search bar and return to your previous page.
If you have arrived at this page either from our navigation bar or a referring website please visit our women’s sunglasses or men’s sunglasses pages.